Welcome to our new website designed by dental web design company, TheeDigital. Learn more about…
Dear Mint Leaf Dentistry Patients and Families:
As our country works hard to contain the spread of COVID-19, we would like to update you all on steps we are taking in response to the current situation. At this time, until further notice, we will continue to be open to see patients and are here to answer any questions via phone (919) 330-1710, text (919) 330-1711, email – firstname.lastname@example.org or social media.
We ALWAYS have used universal precautions within our office every day on every patient and have continued to follow CDC and OSHA guidelines for infection control prior to the current pandemic. This has included use of medical grade disinfectants for all surfaces and sterilization of every non-disposable instrument prior to use. However, we have taken additional steps to minimize risk of transmission for our patients, our team, and our community as follows:
- We are limiting the number of patients in our office by scheduling only one patient at a time and allowing extra time between patients to disinfect.
- If there is overlap with patients, we will ask that you wait in your car until we are ready to seat you to minimize individuals in our reception area.
- We are asking all patients to wash their hands with soap and water for atleast 20 seconds prior to bringing them back.
- If patients have traveled outside the country or within the United States in the past two weeks, we will be asking them to reschedule their appointments.
- If patients exhibit any symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath, we will be cancelling their appointments and asking them to reschedule.
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has symptoms of cough, fever, or shortness of breath within the last 48 hours, please let us know so we may help you find the best time to reschedule.
- We are asking our team members the same questions and asking them to follow the same protocols.
- Starting March 17th, 2020 we will begin obtaining temperatures on every patient and team member.
- We are asking all patients to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide rinse to minimize production of harmful aerosols.
- We are also adding MEDICAL GRADE HEPA air filters to keep the air in our office purified and clean.
- Our team members are using our medical grade disinfectants to wipe all front office countertops, door handles, iPads, and pens every hour and between each patient.
- We have removed all magazines and children’s story books from our reception area to prevent contamination and all chairs and fixed toys will be wiped every hour.
The safety of our patients, our team members, and our community is of utmost important to us. We will remain open for as long as we are able. If you feel you need to reschedule your appointment, please do not hesitate to call us.
We also believe remaining open will allow us to see emergency patients and thus alleviate any burden on our already busy emergency rooms and urgent care centers. This is an unprecedented time for all of us and we sincerely hope and pray that life returns to normal soon. Until then, as healthcare providers, we want you to know that you can depend on us during this time.
– Dr. Gandhi, Dr. Swift, and the dental team at Mint Leaf Dentistry