Dear Mint Leaf Dentistry Patients and Families: As our country works hard to contain the…
Dear Mint Leaf Dentistry Patients and Families:
As our country works hard to contain the spread of COVID-19 and re-open slowly into routine life, we would like to update you all on steps we are taking in response to the current situation. At this time, we are slowly beginning to offer appointments for non-emergency dental needs as well and are here to answer any questions via phone (919) 330-1710, text (919) 330-1711, email – email@example.com or social media.
We have made some changes for your dental appointments and taken additional steps to minimize risk of transmission for our patients, our team, and our community as follows as we slowly begin to see more patients:
- CURBSIDE CHECK-IN: When you are here for your appointments, please call or text us at (919) 330-1711. We may ask you to wait in your car until we are ready to seat you directly in your treatment room.
- We are limiting the number of patients in our office and allowing extra time between patients to disinfect. This may mean limited time options for your appointments until we get back to normal.
- You will receive a COVID-19 Pre-Screening Form which we will ask you to complete PRIOR to your appointment and ask you the same question at the time of your appointment. If you answer positively to any of those questions, we may need to reschedule or have a deeper discussion with the dentist.
- We are asking all patients to wash their hands with soap and water for atleast 20 seconds prior to bringing them back.
- We will be checking temperatures on every patients and team member.
- Only patients will be allowed in the office at this time. If you must have a companion with you, please let us know ahead of time.
- We are asking our team members the same questions and asking them to follow the same protocols.
- We are asking all patients to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide rinse to minimize production of harmful aerosols.
- We are also adding medical grade HEPA air filters to keep the air in our office purified and clean.
- Our team members are using our medical grade disinfectants to wipe all front office countertops, door handles, iPads, and pens every hour and between each patient.
- We have removed all magazines and children’s story books from our reception area to prevent contamination and all chairs and fixed toys will be wiped every hour.
The safety of our patients, our team members, and our community is of utmost important to us. This is an unprecedented time for all of us and we sincerely hope and pray that life returns to normal soon or we all get used to the new normal. Until then, as healthcare providers, we want you to know that you can depend on us during this time.
– Dr. Gandhi, Dr. Swift, and the dental team at Mint Leaf Dentistry